1red voided my bet and i'm fuming

Started by DeadCertDon · Jun 25, 2026
  1. DeadCertDon
    Member
    Messages
    9
    Jun 25, 2026#1

    Placed a bet in good faith, it won, and 1Red have voided it claiming an obvious error in the odds. Funny how the error is only obvious after it lands, isn't it.

    What's my move here?

  2. TheGaffer
    Member
    Messages
    23
    Jun 25, 2026#2

    Get their reason in writing if you haven't, then put a formal complaint in through their process and give them the chance to respond properly. If they fob you off, escalate to an independent dispute body. Keep everything — timestamps, slips, emails.

  3. AccaAndy
    Member
    Messages
    11
    Jun 25, 2026#3

    The palp rule is the single most abused clause in betting, I swear. Odds were fine when they took your money though, weren't they.

  4. DeadCertDon
    Member
    Messages
    9
    Jun 25, 2026#4

    Formal complaint's gone in and I've got the lot saved. I'll update when they reply — not holding my breath, but I'm not letting it drop either.

18+ — If gambling stops being fun, the National Gambling Helpline (GamCare) is free on 0808 8020 133, and you can self-exclude from every UK-licensed site at GamStop.

Some links here are affiliate links, so we may earn a commission if you join a site through them — it never costs you a penny.