Where can I play plinko in demo mode before risking actual cash?

Started by ChippyTea · Jun 29, 2026
  1. ChippyTea
    Member
    Messages
    7
    Jun 29, 2026#1

    Keep seeing people talking about Plinko and how it's quite good fun but I don't really fancy just depositing somewhere and diving straight in without knowing how it works. Ideally I'd like to have a play around with it in demo mode first so I can see what the fuss is about without spending anything.

    Problem is I've looked on a few sites and some of them don't seem to have a demo option for it - or if they do I can't figure out how to access it without logging in or signing up. Maybe I'm just being thick but it's not as obvious as it is with most regular slots that usually have a "play for fun" button right there.

    Anyone know which sites definitely let you try Plinko in demo mode without having to deposit first? Just want to have a mess about with it for ten minutes and see if I actually like it before committing any real money. Here's what I've found so far checking around:

    Here's how they ranked for me.

    1. 1.Lucki casinoLucki casino
      450% up to €5,000
      →
    2. 2.KaasinoKaasino
      100% up to £2,500 + 500 Free Spins across 4 deposits
      40x · £30 · 500
      →
    3. 3.Kingdom CasinoKingdom Casino
      Up to £600 across 3 deposits + 100 Free Spins
      30x · £20
      →
    4. 4.TenoBetTenoBet
      400% up to £5,000 across 3 deposits
      25x (slots); 15x (sports) · £25
      →
    5. 5.1Red1Red
      100% up to £3,000 + 50 Free Spins on Lady Wolf Moon
      40x (bonus + deposit); 30x (free spins) · £30
      →
    6. 6.MadCasinoMadCasino
      100% up to £1,500 + 300 Free Spins across 3 deposits
      35x · £10
      →
    7. 7.MyStakeMyStake
      170% up to £1,500 across 3 deposits
      30x · £20
      →
    8. 8.DonbetDonbet
      150% up to £750 + 50 Free Spins
      30x · £20
      →
    9. 9.RollettoRolletto
      150% up to £500 + 50 Free Spins
      30x · £20
      →
    10. 10.GoldenbetGoldenbet
      300% up to £1,500 + 100 Free Spins across 3 deposits
      35x · £20
      →
  2. DartsAndDosh
    Member
    Messages
    4
    Jun 29, 2026#2

    Most games you can demo these days but Plinko specifically seems to be hit and miss. I think it depends on the provider and whether the casino has negotiated demo access with them. Some providers don't allow demos for certain games because they want you to play for real.

    Your best bet is probably just to play with really small stakes if you can't find a demo. Risk a quid or something and you'll get the idea quickly enough without losing much if you decide you hate it.

  3. MegFromMerseyside
    Member
    Messages
    10
    Jun 29, 2026#3

    1Red definitely has Plinko and I'm pretty sure you can demo it because I remember having a quick go before I deposited. You might need to have an account though, I can't remember if it let me play before I signed up or after. Either way, registering doesn't cost anything so that's an option.

    It's quite a simple game once you get going - just dropping balls and hoping they land in higher multiplier slots. Quite satisfying when you hit a good one to be fair.

  4. FiverFlutter
    Member
    Messages
    11
    Jun 29, 2026#4

    I've played Plinko at MadCasino and they've definitely got it, though I went straight to playing for real so don't know about demo mode specifically. Worth checking their site though as most of their games have demo options so Plinko probably does too.

    Honestly it's not complicated enough that you need loads of practice. You literally just choose your stake and drop the ball, then watch it bounce down. If you've seen the game on TV with the big wall and the pegs, it's essentially that.

  5. AccaAndy
    Member
    Messages
    11
    Jun 30, 2026#5

    MyStake has got Plinko in their game library and I'm fairly certain there's a demo mode. Log in and search for it - usually there's a toggle or button that switches between real and demo play. If all else fails, their support chat will tell you how to access it.

    The game itself is pretty self-explanatory though mate, wouldn't worry too much about practicing. Drop ball, ball bounces down pegs, lands on a multiplier, you either win or lose. That's about it!

  6. MancMole
    Member
    Messages
    8
    Jun 30, 2026#6

    Just had a look at Jackbit and they've got multiple Plinko variants - including one that starts you off with 1000 demo credits automatically without even needing to register. The BGaming version loads instantly and you can adjust the risk levels from low to high, which is perfect for testing different strategies before you commit any real money. Much easier than having to create accounts just to try the game out.

  7. CheltenhamChas
    Member
    Messages
    4
    Jun 30, 2026#7

    Actually tried Winstler last week and their Plinko demo gives you 10,000 play coins to start with - way more generous than most sites. What I found useful was being able to test different pin configurations for a good 20 minutes before the credits ran low. The physics feel pretty realistic too, not like some of the dodgy versions where the ball seems to ignore gravity!

18+ — If gambling stops being fun, the National Gambling Helpline (GamCare) is free on 0808 8020 133, and you can self-exclude from every UK-licensed site at GamStop.

Some links here are affiliate links, so we may earn a commission if you join a site through them — it never costs you a penny.