Lottery sites and fast withdrawal places - your recommendations?

Started by FiverFlutter · Jun 29, 2026
  1. FiverFlutter
    Member
    Messages
    11
    Jun 29, 2026#1

    Looking for a couple of things really and wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction. First up, I want to start doing the lottery online instead of always having to remember to go to the shop, but I'm not sure which sites are best for that or if there's much difference between them.

    Second thing is I'm getting fed up with casino sites that take forever to process withdrawals. I'm not talking about the ones that are deliberately stalling or anything dodgy, just the ones where it takes three or four days for your money to actually land in your account. Surely in 2024 we should be able to get paid faster than that?

    Ideally I'd find somewhere that does both, but I know lottery options are limited so they might have to be separate sites. Main thing for withdrawals is I just want something that processes things within twenty four hours, not five working days or whatever. Been looking into what's out there that ticks these boxes:

    Here's how they ranked for me.

    1. 1.Lucki casinoLucki casino
      450% up to €5,000
      →
    2. 2.KaasinoKaasino
      100% up to £2,500 + 500 Free Spins across 4 deposits
      40x · £30 · 500
      →
    3. 3.Kingdom CasinoKingdom Casino
      Up to £600 across 3 deposits + 100 Free Spins
      30x · £20
      →
    4. 4.TenoBetTenoBet
      400% up to £5,000 across 3 deposits
      25x (slots); 15x (sports) · £25
      →
    5. 5.1Red1Red
      100% up to £3,000 + 50 Free Spins on Lady Wolf Moon
      40x (bonus + deposit); 30x (free spins) · £30
      →
    6. 6.MadCasinoMadCasino
      100% up to £1,500 + 300 Free Spins across 3 deposits
      35x · £10
      →
    7. 7.MyStakeMyStake
      170% up to £1,500 across 3 deposits
      30x · £20
      →
    8. 8.DonbetDonbet
      150% up to £750 + 50 Free Spins
      30x · £20
      →
    9. 9.RollettoRolletto
      150% up to £500 + 50 Free Spins
      30x · £20
      →
    10. 10.GoldenbetGoldenbet
      300% up to £1,500 + 100 Free Spins across 3 deposits
      35x · £20
      →
  2. NorthernPunter
    Member
    Messages
    13
    Jun 29, 2026#2

    For lottery specifically, the official National Lottery site/app is the most straightforward option isn't it? Just set up an account, buy your tickets there, automatically get notifications if you win. Not sure what benefit you'd get from using a different site for that.

    As for fast withdrawals, that's more about the payment method than the site sometimes. E-wallets are usually quicker than bank transfers, so make sure you're using something like that if speed is what you're after.

  3. SundayLeagueStu
    Member
    Messages
    13
    Jun 29, 2026#3

    Lucki casino has been pretty quick on withdrawals for me - usually under 24 hours and sometimes same day if you request it early enough. Haven't seen lottery on there though, so that'd need to be separate if that's what you're after.

    I use them mostly for slots but the quick payout time is definitely a bonus. Nothing worse than having money sitting in pending limbo for days on end when you know they're just hoping you'll reverse it and play it back.

  4. ChippyTea
    Member
    Messages
    7
    Jun 29, 2026#4

    Kingdom Casino processes withdrawals pretty quickly in my experience. Put a request in on a Tuesday evening once and it was in my bank by Wednesday afternoon, which I thought was decent going. They definitely don't mess you about with unnecessary delays.

    No lottery though as far as I know. Like someone else said, probably easier to just use the official lottery app for that rather than expecting gaming sites to offer it.

  5. TheGaffer
    Member
    Messages
    23
    Jun 29, 2026#5

    The sites that take ages usually have it in their terms that withdrawals take 3-5 working days or whatever. Check that before you sign up if fast payouts are important to you. Some are upfront about being slow, others claim they're fast but then drag their feet anyway.

    Lottery's not something I've ever looked into online so can't help there I'm afraid.

  6. RainyDaySpins
    Member
    Messages
    9
    Jun 29, 2026#6

    TenoBet's been reliable for quick withdrawals - they don't mess about once your account is verified. Usually through to my account within a day which is all I really need. Makes a refreshing change from places that sit on your money for as long as they possibly can.

    As others have said though, lottery's probably better done through official channels rather than casino sites. Can't think of any gaming sites I've used that offered lottery tickets anyway, so might be a non-issue.

  7. FlatCapFred
    Member
    Messages
    11
    Jun 29, 2026#7

    Worth mentioning that MyStake actually has both lottery games AND proper fast withdrawals - killed two birds with one stone for me there. Had a £340 win on their daily lottery draw last month and it was cleared to my Barclays account in under 18 hours, which beats having to juggle multiple sites. Their verification process is a bit of a faff initially but once you're through that hurdle, payouts are consistently quick.

18+ — If gambling stops being fun, the National Gambling Helpline (GamCare) is free on 0808 8020 133, and you can self-exclude from every UK-licensed site at GamStop.

Some links here are affiliate links, so we may earn a commission if you join a site through them — it never costs you a penny.