account locked right after a decent win — timing's a bit convenient
Started by TinfoilTipster · Jun 24, 2026
- Jun 24, 2026#1
Hit my best win in months on Tuesday, tried to withdraw, and suddenly my account needs routine additional verification. Locked solid. Maybe it is routine — but the timing's doing a lot of heavy lifting.
- Jun 24, 2026#2
I know how it looks, but big first withdrawals genuinely do trigger extra checks at most places. Stay polite, send everything they ask for in one go, and chase them on live chat daily so there's a record. The vast majority of these pay out once the checks clear.
- Jun 24, 2026#3
Had exactly this and convinced myself I was being robbed. They paid in the end, about a week later. Keep every email and don't lose your rag with support — it only slows things down.
- Jun 24, 2026#4
Documents sent, chat transcript saved. I'll update when it moves. Tin foil staying on standby.