anyone else actually miss autoplay?

Started by RainyDaySpins · Jun 22, 2026
  1. RainyDaySpins
    Member
    Messages
    9
    Jun 22, 2026#1

    I know why they took it away, but I do miss setting the spins going and just watching. Clicking every single spin makes my thumb ache.

  2. CuppaAndSpin
    Member
    Messages
    12
    Jun 22, 2026#2

    Good riddance from me. I used to lose track of what I'd spent when it was running itself. Making you click every spin makes you notice the money.

  3. GrumpyGert
    Member
    Messages
    19
    Jun 22, 2026#3

    Same. It felt daft at the time but it's genuinely slowed me down and that's no bad thing.

  4. RainyDaySpins
    Member
    Messages
    9
    Jun 22, 2026#4

    You know what, fair point. My sessions do last longer on the same budget now. Thumb still aches though.

18+ — If gambling stops being fun, the National Gambling Helpline (GamCare) is free on 0808 8020 133, and you can self-exclude from every UK-licensed site at GamStop.

Some links here are affiliate links, so we may earn a commission if you join a site through them — it never costs you a penny.