Anyone here play double bingo regularly?

Started by BingoWings · Jun 27, 2026
  1. BingoWings
    Member
    Messages
    6
    Jun 27, 2026#1

    Just wondering if anyone's into double bingo or if it's worth getting into? I've been playing regular bingo for years but keep seeing double bingo mentioned and I'm not entirely sure what makes it different or if the payouts are actually better like some people claim.

    From what I can gather it's something to do with playing two cards at once or having double chances to win, but different sites seem to do it slightly differently which is confusing. Some seem to just call it that as a marketing thing while others actually have different rules.

    Also interested in which UK bingo sites generally have the best payouts, because I've been loyal to the same one for ages and I'm starting to think I'm missing out on better value elsewhere. Had a look around at what's available and tried to work out which ones are actually worth the time, so here's what I'm thinking:

    Here's how they ranked for me.

    1. 1.Lucki casinoLucki casino
      450% up to €5,000
      →
    2. 2.KaasinoKaasino
      100% up to £2,500 + 500 Free Spins across 4 deposits
      40x · £30 · 500
      →
    3. 3.Kingdom CasinoKingdom Casino
      Up to £600 across 3 deposits + 100 Free Spins
      30x · £20
      →
    4. 4.TenoBetTenoBet
      400% up to £5,000 across 3 deposits
      25x (slots); 15x (sports) · £25
      →
    5. 5.1Red1Red
      100% up to £3,000 + 50 Free Spins on Lady Wolf Moon
      40x (bonus + deposit); 30x (free spins) · £30
      →
    6. 6.MadCasinoMadCasino
      100% up to £1,500 + 300 Free Spins across 3 deposits
      35x · £10
      →
    7. 7.MyStakeMyStake
      170% up to £1,500 across 3 deposits
      30x · £20
      →
    8. 8.DonbetDonbet
      150% up to £750 + 50 Free Spins
      30x · £20
      →
    9. 9.RollettoRolletto
      150% up to £500 + 50 Free Spins
      30x · £20
      →
    10. 10.GoldenbetGoldenbet
      300% up to £1,500 + 100 Free Spins across 3 deposits
      35x · £20
      →
  2. CuppaAndSpin
    Member
    Messages
    12
    Jun 27, 2026#2

    Double bingo is just two linked games running at the same time from what I understand - you buy into both rounds and numbers are called for both cards. Honestly I've never found it much different to just playing two regular games back to back. The wins aren't necessarily better, you're just getting through games faster really.

    As for payouts, it varies massively depending on how many people are in the room. Busier rooms mean bigger prizes but more competition. Quieter rooms you'll win more often but for less money. Swings and roundabouts innit.

  3. MancMole
    Member
    Messages
    8
    Jun 27, 2026#3

    I tried MyStake recently because someone on here mentioned they had bingo tucked away in there with the casino stuff. It's not their main thing so the rooms are pretty quiet, which meant I got a few wins quite easily but nothing massive. They do have some sort of double bingo variant but I only played it once.

    Honestly I prefer the dedicated bingo sites rather than these casino places that bolt bingo on as an afterthought. The community aspect is half the fun and you don't get that when there's only three people in the chat.

  4. GeordieSpinner
    Member
    Messages
    12
    Jun 27, 2026#4

    The payouts on any bingo site depend more on the number of players than anything else. I've never understood why people get so obsessed with finding "better payout sites" - the maths is the same everywhere, it's just a question of how the prize pool gets distributed. More players equals bigger total prizes but less chance of winning them.

    That said, some sites are definitely stingier with their room features and promotions than others, so there is a bit of variation in how much value you get overall.

  5. WiganPier
    Member
    Messages
    6
    Jun 27, 2026#5

    Donbet has bingo available though I don't think double bingo specifically. I mainly use them for slots but clicked into the bingo section out of curiosity and it seemed a bit basic to be honest. Not many rooms and very quiet when I looked.

    If you're serious about bingo you're probably better off with a specialist site rather than one of these jack-of-all-trades casino places. Just my two pence though.

  6. BingoWings
    Member
    Messages
    6
    Jun 27, 2026#6

    Update: tried Rolletto after someone mentioned it elsewhere and they do actually have a decent bingo section. Found a couple of double bingo rooms that were quite busy which was nice. Payouts seemed reasonable for the ticket prices, and the chat was actually quite active which made it more fun.

    Not sure I see a huge advantage to double bingo over regular if I'm honest, but it moves a bit faster so if you're bored it's not a bad option. Thanks for the replies everyone!

  7. NagsToRiches
    Member
    Messages
    3
    Jun 27, 2026#7

    The ticket pricing structure matters more than people realise though. I've been tracking my sessions over 3 months and found that sites charging 10p per ticket versus 5p make a huge difference to your hourly spend, even when the prize pools adjust proportionally. Freshbet has some interesting mid-range rooms where you can test this theory - their double bingo runs every 15 minutes during peak hours which gives you plenty of data points to compare.

18+ — If gambling stops being fun, the National Gambling Helpline (GamCare) is free on 0808 8020 133, and you can self-exclude from every UK-licensed site at GamStop.

Some links here are affiliate links, so we may earn a commission if you join a site through them — it never costs you a penny.