cash out or let it ride

Started by DeadCertDon · Jun 22, 2026
  1. DeadCertDon
    Member
    Messages
    9
    Jun 22, 2026#1

    Cashed out my acca early last night when one leg was hanging by a thread. Obviously it came in and I'd have won double. Obviously.

    Do you lot ever cash out or is it a mug's button?

  2. AccaAndy
    Member
    Messages
    11
    Jun 22, 2026#2

    Never touch it. Coward's button. If the bet was worth placing it's worth seeing through — that's what I tell myself while it loses anyway.

  3. NorthernPunter
    Member
    Messages
    13
    Jun 22, 2026#3

    Depends on the situation for me. If it's a big potential return and the last leg's a coin flip, I'll take the guaranteed money and not feel clever about it either way.

  4. DeadCertDon
    Member
    Messages
    9
    Jun 22, 2026#4

    Coward's button

    Coming from the man whose eight-fold died by half three last week, I'll take that with a pinch of salt.

18+ — If gambling stops being fun, the National Gambling Helpline (GamCare) is free on 0808 8020 133, and you can self-exclude from every UK-licensed site at GamStop.

Some links here are affiliate links, so we may earn a commission if you join a site through them — it never costs you a penny.