has anyone actually noticed changes since all the white paper talk

Started by KevFromAccounts · Jun 24, 2026
  1. KevFromAccounts
    Member
    Messages
    13
    Jun 24, 2026#1

    There was endless noise about the big gambling review, but day to day I'm struggling to see what's actually changed. Anyone noticed anything concrete, or was it all headlines?

  2. TheGaffer
    Member
    Messages
    23
    Jun 24, 2026#2

    It's crept in rather than landed with a bang — slower spin speeds, more checks popping up, promos getting tamer. Compare your account to a couple of years ago and the difference is obvious; week to week it's invisible.

  3. NorthernPunter
    Member
    Messages
    13
    Jun 24, 2026#3

    The stake limits on slots changed how I play more than I expected. Sessions last longer on the same money, which I grudgingly admit was the point.

  4. ChippyTea
    Member
    Messages
    7
    Jun 24, 2026#4

    Barely noticed anything if I'm honest, other than more pop-ups telling me how long I've been playing. Which I immediately dismiss, so well done everyone.

18+ — If gambling stops being fun, the National Gambling Helpline (GamCare) is free on 0808 8020 133, and you can self-exclude from every UK-licensed site at GamStop.

Some links here are affiliate links, so we may earn a commission if you join a site through them — it never costs you a penny.