is gxmble legit or am i about to get burned

Started by LutonLurker · Jun 25, 2026
  1. LutonLurker
    Member
    Messages
    6
    Jun 25, 2026#1

    Gxmble looks slick and a mate swears by it, but I've been burned before. What's the verdict on here — legit operation or am I walking into trouble?

  2. MancMole
    Member
    Messages
    8
    Jun 25, 2026#2

    I've been paid by them a few times with no funny business. Not instant, but it landed. That's my honest experience.

  3. GrumpyGert
    Member
    Messages
    19
    Jun 25, 2026#3

    Before you listen to any of us — check the licence details yourself at the bottom of their site and make sure it checks out. Takes a minute and it's the one habit that'll save you more than any forum opinion.

  4. LutonLurker
    Member
    Messages
    6
    Jun 25, 2026#4

    Fair point, Gert — done that and it all looks above board. Cheers Manc, I'll start small and see how the first withdrawal goes.

18+ — If gambling stops being fun, the National Gambling Helpline (GamCare) is free on 0808 8020 133, and you can self-exclude from every UK-licensed site at GamStop.

Some links here are affiliate links, so we may earn a commission if you join a site through them — it never costs you a penny.