jackbit withdrawal times?

Started by LutonLurker · Jun 23, 2026
  1. LutonLurker
    Member
    Messages
    6
    Jun 23, 2026#1

    Thinking about giving Jackbit a go but after my last experience I'm paranoid about payout times. Anyone on here actually withdrawn from them, and how long did it take?

  2. MancMole
    Member
    Messages
    8
    Jun 23, 2026#2

    Couple of withdrawals from them, both landed in about two days. Not the fastest I've had but no drama, which counts for a lot.

  3. PintAndPunt
    Member
    Messages
    12
    Jun 23, 2026#3

    Same here, and when I used crypto it was quicker still. Just make sure your verification's done first, that's what holds most people up.

  4. LutonLurker
    Member
    Messages
    6
    Jun 23, 2026#4

    Sound, cheers both. I'll get verified before I deposit properly then.

18+ — If gambling stops being fun, the National Gambling Helpline (GamCare) is free on 0808 8020 133, and you can self-exclude from every UK-licensed site at GamStop.

Some links here are affiliate links, so we may earn a commission if you join a site through them — it never costs you a penny.