keep getting booted off tables at peak times

Started by SundayLeagueStu · Jun 22, 2026
  1. SundayLeagueStu
    Member
    Messages
    13
    Jun 22, 2026#1

    Twice this week I've had a seat at a live table, nipped to put the kettle on and come back to find I've been booted and the table's full. Peak times are a joke.

  2. GeordieSpinner
    Member
    Messages
    12
    Jun 22, 2026#2

    That's what bet behind is for, like it or not. When the studio's rammed they'll bump idle seats, it's in the table rules.

  3. SundayLeagueStu
    Member
    Messages
    13
    Jun 22, 2026#3

    I know why they do it, I just hate bet behind. If I'm not making the decisions I may as well watch someone else play on telly.

  4. QuietQuid
    Member
    Messages
    9
    Jun 22, 2026#4

    Play off-peak, honestly. Same tables, same dealers, half the hassle, and you can actually hear yourself think.

18+ — If gambling stops being fun, the National Gambling Helpline (GamCare) is free on 0808 8020 133, and you can self-exclude from every UK-licensed site at GamStop.

Some links here are affiliate links, so we may earn a commission if you join a site through them — it never costs you a penny.