loyalty schemes — does anyone actually get owt

Started by ValleysVoice · Jun 23, 2026
  1. ValleysVoice
    Member
    Messages
    8
    Jun 23, 2026#1

    Been loyal to one site for over a year and my reward so far is a generic birthday email. Does anyone genuinely get anything back from loyalty schemes, or is it all for the high rollers?

  2. TheGaffer
    Member
    Messages
    23
    Jun 23, 2026#2

    You've answered your own question — the proper perks live at stakes most of us will never play at. For the average punter it's a nice badge and nothing more.

  3. NorthernPunter
    Member
    Messages
    13
    Jun 23, 2026#3

    One of the sportsbooks I use chucks me a free bet now and then for no reason I can work out. Not life-changing but it's more than a birthday email.

  4. ValleysVoice
    Member
    Messages
    8
    Jun 23, 2026#4

    A free bet would be lovely, I'd take that. Maybe I'm just loyal to the wrong one.

18+ — If gambling stops being fun, the National Gambling Helpline (GamCare) is free on 0808 8020 133, and you can self-exclude from every UK-licensed site at GamStop.

Some links here are affiliate links, so we may earn a commission if you join a site through them — it never costs you a penny.