ranked every betting site i've used — argue away
- Jun 22, 2026#1
After ten-odd years of punting online I've had accounts with more or less everyone worth mentioning, so I've finally done it — ranked every betting site I've actually used. Scored them on odds, markets, how the app behaves on a busy Saturday, payout speed, and how they treat you once you've been winning a bit.
Here's how they ranked for me.
Here's how they ranked for me.
- 1.
Lucki casino
450% up to €5,000→ - 2.
Goldenbet
300% up to £1,500 + 100 Free Spins across 3 deposits
35x · £20→ - 3.
Freshbet
250% up to £1,500 across 3 deposits
30x · £20→ - 4.
Gxmble
400% up to £2,500 across 3 deposits
5x · £25→ - 5.
Jackbit
100 Free Spins no wagering + up to 30% instant rakeback
No wagering on free spins · £50→ - 6.
Winstler
600% up to £9,500 across 5 deposits
45x · £50→ - 7.
Slottio
450% up to £3,500 across 3 deposits
10x · £25→ - 8.
Kaasino
100% up to £2,500 + 500 Free Spins across 4 deposits
40x · £30 · 500→ - 9.
Kingdom Casino
Up to £600 across 3 deposits + 100 Free Spins
30x · £20→ - 10.
TenoBet
400% up to £5,000 across 3 deposits
25x (slots); 15x (sports) · £25→
- 1.
- Jun 22, 2026#2
Decent list but your top two are the wrong way round for me — the in-play offering on my favourite is miles ahead. Agree with you on the worst one though, their odds are hopeless.
- Jun 22, 2026#3
Fair enough ranking, but you're too kind to a couple of them on promos. Odds matter, promo pages don't — half those offers are designed to look generous and pay out never.
- Jun 22, 2026#4
The payout speed column is the one I care about and your ordering matches mine almost exactly. Good effort this.
- Jun 22, 2026#5
Knew the top two would start a scrap. Honestly there's barely anything in it — but I know which app I'd rather be on at three o'clock on a Saturday.