saturday acca thread — who's in

Started by AccaAndy · Jun 22, 2026
  1. AccaAndy
    Member
    Messages
    11
    Jun 22, 2026#1

    Right, weekly ritual. I've got three home bankers and one coupon-buster from the lower leagues. Stake is daft-small because I'm not a complete mug.

    Who's in and what's your slip?

  2. SundayLeagueStu
    Member
    Messages
    13
    Jun 22, 2026#2

    I've gone full idiot with an eight-fold. It'll be dead by half three but for a couple of quid I'll take the dream.

  3. DeadCertDon
    Member
    Messages
    9
    Jun 22, 2026#3

    Accas are why the bookies own nicer cars than us. One leg will let you down, it always does, it's practically science.

  4. AccaAndy
    Member
    Messages
    11
    Jun 22, 2026#4

    Update: coupon-buster lost in the last minute. Don, I hate that you're right every single week.

  5. CheltenhamChas
    Member
    Messages
    4
    Jun 22, 2026#5

    Same story here, one leg short. There's a support group forming in this thread every Saturday, I've noticed.

18+ — If gambling stops being fun, the National Gambling Helpline (GamCare) is free on 0808 8020 133, and you can self-exclude from every UK-licensed site at GamStop.

Some links here are affiliate links, so we may earn a commission if you join a site through them — it never costs you a penny.