spotted madcasino — anyone given it a go

Started by GeordieSpinner · Jun 24, 2026
  1. GeordieSpinner
    Member
    Messages
    12
    Jun 24, 2026#1

    MadCasino popped up in my feeds this week — loud branding, big claims. Before I chuck anything at it, has anyone on here actually played there?

  2. RainyDaySpins
    Member
    Messages
    9
    Jun 24, 2026#2

    Signed up a fortnight back out of curiosity. Slots selection is genuinely decent and it runs well on my phone. Haven't withdrawn yet so the jury's out on the important bit.

  3. SlotWidow
    Member
    Messages
    13
    Jun 24, 2026#3

    I've got a withdrawal pending with them right now, as it happens. I'll report back — that's the only test that matters.

  4. GeordieSpinner
    Member
    Messages
    12
    Jun 24, 2026#4

    Cheers both. I'll hold fire till your payout lands, Widow — no pressure or anything.

18+ — If gambling stops being fun, the National Gambling Helpline (GamCare) is free on 0808 8020 133, and you can self-exclude from every UK-licensed site at GamStop.

Some links here are affiliate links, so we may earn a commission if you join a site through them — it never costs you a penny.