the fishing slot is rinsing me dry

Started by FlatCapFred · Jun 22, 2026
  1. FlatCapFred
    Member
    Messages
    11
    Jun 22, 2026#1

    You know the one — fisherman, boat, the lot. It has been teasing me with two scatters for a fortnight and I've nowt to show for it but a lighter wallet.

    Why do I keep going back? That's the real question.

  2. NorthernPunter
    Member
    Messages
    13
    Jun 22, 2026#2

    Because it's designed to make you feel the bonus is one spin away. It isn't. Walk away for a week, you'll thank yourself.

  3. PintAndPunt
    Member
    Messages
    12
    Jun 22, 2026#3

    Haha, I had the opposite — it bonused three times in one evening last week and I've been dining out on that ever since. It's a fickle mistress.

  4. FlatCapFred
    Member
    Messages
    11
    Jun 22, 2026#4

    bonused three times in one evening

    Right, that's it, I'm switching games purely out of spite.

18+ — If gambling stops being fun, the National Gambling Helpline (GamCare) is free on 0808 8020 133, and you can self-exclude from every UK-licensed site at GamStop.

Some links here are affiliate links, so we may earn a commission if you join a site through them — it never costs you a penny.