what's everyone on this weekend then?

Started by PintAndPunt · Jun 21, 2026
  1. PintAndPunt
    Member
    Messages
    12
    Jun 21, 2026#1

    Weather's looking grim again so I'm planning a proper session indoors. Bit of the footy, a few spins after, maybe a crack at the live tables if I'm still awake.

    What's everyone else on then?

  2. GeordieSpinner
    Member
    Messages
    12
    Jun 21, 2026#2

    Live blackjack for me once the early kick-off's done. The missus is out with her mates so I've got the telly to myself for once.

  3. SlotWidow
    Member
    Messages
    13
    Jun 21, 2026#3

    Bingo Friday night with the usual crowd in the chat room, then slots on Saturday if the bingo balance survives.

  4. AccaAndy
    Member
    Messages
    11
    Jun 21, 2026#4

    Acca first, obviously. If that comes in I'll recycle a bit of it into the casino, and if it doesn't I'll pretend I was never going to anyway.

  5. PintAndPunt
    Member
    Messages
    12
    Jun 21, 2026#5

    Acca first, obviously.

    Mad how that's basically the national warm-up routine at this point.

18+ — If gambling stops being fun, the National Gambling Helpline (GamCare) is free on 0808 8020 133, and you can self-exclude from every UK-licensed site at GamStop.

Some links here are affiliate links, so we may earn a commission if you join a site through them — it never costs you a penny.