which live blackjack tables do you rate

Started by GeordieSpinner · Jun 22, 2026
  1. GeordieSpinner
    Member
    Messages
    12
    Jun 22, 2026#1

    I like the slower tables with dealers who actually chat — makes it feel like a night out rather than a spreadsheet. Anyone got favourites, or do you all play the speed ones?

  2. SundayLeagueStu
    Member
    Messages
    13
    Jun 22, 2026#2

    Speed tables or nothing for me. I'm there to play hands, not hear about the dealer's weekend.

  3. MegFromMerseyside
    Member
    Messages
    10
    Jun 22, 2026#3

    Honestly I've drifted towards the game-show style ones. More daft fun, less stressing about strategy.

  4. GeordieSpinner
    Member
    Messages
    12
    Jun 22, 2026#4

    not hear about the dealer's weekend

    That's the best bit! Each to their own I suppose.

18+ — If gambling stops being fun, the National Gambling Helpline (GamCare) is free on 0808 8020 133, and you can self-exclude from every UK-licensed site at GamStop.

Some links here are affiliate links, so we may earn a commission if you join a site through them — it never costs you a penny.