work sweepstake for the national — got a donkey, help

Started by NagsToRiches · Jun 22, 2026
  1. NagsToRiches
    Member
    Messages
    3
    Jun 22, 2026#1

    Work sweepstake for the big race and I've drawn something with odds longer than my arm. Any actual form experts on here, or do I just accept the wooden spoon?

  2. CheltenhamChas
    Member
    Messages
    4
    Jun 22, 2026#2

    Don't write it off completely — look at anything that stays all day and handles soft ground, the race makes fools of the experts most years. If yours ticks those boxes you've got a squeak.

  3. FlatCapFred
    Member
    Messages
    11
    Jun 22, 2026#3

    I once picked by the name because it sounded like me mam's cat and it placed. That's the full extent of my method and it's served me better than studying form ever has.

  4. NagsToRiches
    Member
    Messages
    3
    Jun 22, 2026#4

    Champion, cheers. Between staying power and me mam's cat logic I'm basically a tipster now.

18+ — If gambling stops being fun, the National Gambling Helpline (GamCare) is free on 0808 8020 133, and you can self-exclude from every UK-licensed site at GamStop.

Some links here are affiliate links, so we may earn a commission if you join a site through them — it never costs you a penny.